We are Proud to Honor Those Who Served
Without a doubt, our professional staff feels pride when we are able to care for a veteran and their family. It is our way of expressing gratitude for their service to the country. We are committed to taking care of all the details involved in providing the veteran in your life with deeply meaningful and honoring ceremonies. Our staff can help you:
- Complete applications for all veterans’ benefits, including Military Honors, Presidential Memorial Certificate and veteran memorial marker or headstone. A Military Honors service consists of 21 gun salute, folding and presentation of the flag, and the playing of Taps.
- Confirm and coordinate any existing paid pre-plan funding benefits which may cover any expenses deemed ineligible by the Veterans Administration.
- Coordinate necessary documentation provided by family to request honors.
- Coordinate with national or state veterans’ cemeteries.
Who is Eligible?
In short, the veteran must have been honorably discharged. A more detailed list of those service men and women who may apply for, and receive veterans’ burial benefits, with full military honors if they choose would include:
- Military members on active duty or in the Selected Reserve
- Former military members who served on active duty and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members who completed at least one term of enlistment or period of initial obligated service in the Selected Reserve and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members discharged from the Selected Reserve due to a disability incurred or aggravated in the line of duty.